In the field of engineering wet process business, there are several important technologies developed to quicken processes and enhance productions – IPA dryer is among them.
What’s IPA dryer?
It is popular industry equipment used for wafer drying using isopropyl alcohol IPA. Using this tool, a wafer drying process is achieved by exposing the moist wafer into the hot vapour of IPA, making the water displaced from the surface of the wafer. To put it differently, isopropyl alcohol evaporates during the wafer cooling, leaving a moisture-free surface.
Surface Tension Gradient Dryer
Surface Tension Gradient Dryer is an illustration business equipment that Uses IPA for drying – it uses the difference between the surface tension of water H20 AND isopropyl alcohol IPA to make a gradient which makes fast and efficient substrate drying.
‘Some Benefits of IPA drying gear’
Various companies in the industry are using IPA dryer in their procedures as it provides the following benefits.
- It yields substrates which are watermark-free, with low particle counts and no attribute harm.
- Charge damage is virtually eliminated because there are no metallic elements within the dryer chamber.
- When incorporated with cleaning and rinsing, this equipment may give a one-step procedure for such programs as the manufacture and cleaning of integrated circuits, solar cells, fuel cells, MEMS and disk drives.
- No moving parts within the IPA dryer for example, gradient drier and this assists the elimination of spin drying which reduces breakage radically, which is quite critical in the present procedures where thinner substrates are generally used and bao gia may say cong nghiep.
- IPA equipment also absorbs less processing time for instance, Gradient drier processes a batch of 25 or 50 wafers in10-15 minutes roughly depending on configuration
- The system is uniquely engineered so the process chamber averts whirlpool.
- The system is proven to Provide a high aspect ratio structures
- IPA dryer can also significantly reduce chemical consumption it consume hardly any IPA
- It offers an improved cycle times and reduced maintenance, which lets you save from operational expenses.
- It is considered a superb choice to spin rinse dryer.
Some attributes that a quality IPA dryer:
- Automatic, high-volume single or double cassette configuration from 150mm to 300mm
- Adaptable for silicon, solar and other programs
- User-friendly interface with touch-screen control panel
- Could be used as a standalone unit or incorporated into wet benches
- Designed to have programmable processing recipes
- In addition, you have unexposed metal parts
- Should not have moving parts
A Whole Lot of manufacturing procedures are made easier with the Aid of Technologically-advanced tools like IPA dryer – thanks to people that are constantly making significant creations.